Welcome to DuExcel, the Dubai-based company whose motto is ‘customised training excellence.’
I hope that our web site will show you ways in which we can meet your specific training needs, using our Training Partnership and our extensive list of excellent trainers. Our Training Partnership will offer you a package before, during and after the training courses that we will design with you. By working with you in a training consultancy, our aim is to deliver customised training excellence.
Dr. Ahmed Alhashemi
Chairman of DuExcel.
(This course is run in association with The Emirates Academy of Hospitality & Management.)
Today countless innovative business models are emerging. Entirely new industries are forming as old ones crumble. Upstarts are challenging the old guard, some of whom are struggling feverishly to reinvent themselves.
How do you imagine your organization’s business model might look two, five, or ten years from now?
Will you be among the dominant players?
Will you face competitors brandishing formidable new business models?
This workshop will give you deep insight into the nature of business models.
It describes traditional and bleeding-edge models and their dynamics, innovation techniques, how to position your model within an intensely
The Business Model Canvas, a tool for describing, analyzing and designing business models.
• Business Model Patterns, based on concepts from leading business thinkers.
• Techniques to help you design business models.
Throughout the workshop we will discuss and explain the business models of some successful companies like Apple, Skype, Xerox, Facebook, Nestle, Gillette, etc….
• Are you an entrepreneurial spirit?
• Are you constantly thinking about how to create value and build new businesses, or how to improve or transform your organization?
• Are you trying to find innovative ways of doing business to replace old, outdated ones?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, welcome to this Workshop!!!!
This course is helpful for both individuals and teams. Teams benefit from practicing together with the tools and techniques.
• Department heads
• Operations managers and supervisors
• Business process improvement teams
• Project managers
• Business analysts
How Will You Benefit?:
• Learn how to think differently about business issues and challenges and transform them into practical opportunities
• Learn a structured process for developing, analysing and implementing new ideas
AED 2,500/ per participant, course fee is inclusive of instruction materials, handouts, workbook, daily lunch and coffee brea
PowerPoint presentation, Flipchart, Role Plays, Group discussions and Practical Exercises
The course runs from 9h00 to 15h00
The programme does not require any prerequisites
The Emirates Academy & DuExcel Certification of Attendance will be issued upon completion
For registration, please contact us on:
دبي، 2 أكتوبر 2012: كرم سمو الشيخ ماجد بن محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم،